There’s a lot to be said about enjoying a holiday in Florida. The wonderful warm sunny climate and of course the very accommodating American customer service.
Let’s also not forget about why so many people holiday in Florida every year. These include:
- Orlando attracts more visitors than any other amusement park destination in the United States
- The Benwood, on French Reef in the Florida Keys, is known as one of the most dived shipwrecks in the world.
- Cape Canaveral is America’s launch pad for space flights.
- Key West has the highest average temperature in the United States.
- The largest lake in Florida is Lake Okeechobee.
- The first graded road built in Florida was Old Kings Road in 1763. It was named for King George of England.
- Titusville, known as Space City, USA, is located on the west shore of the Indian River directly across from the John F. Kennedy Space Center.
- Florida is the only state that has 2 rivers both with the same name. There is a Withlacoochee in north central Florida (Madison County) and a Withlacoochee in central Florida. They have nothing in common except the name.
- The Hawthorne Trail a part of Florida’s Rails to Trails program and attracts many outdoor enthusiasts to walk, cycle, or ride horseback through its 17-mile length.
- Fort Lauderdale is known as the Venice of America because the city has 185 miles of local waterways.
But now there are 10 other reasons why a holiday in Florida could be just what you are looking for.
1, Villa Southern Dunes 26
2, Villa Solana Resort 28
3, Villa Lake Berkley 93
4, Villa Highlands Reserve 737
5, Villa Highlands Reserve 407
6, Villa Emerald Island 86
7, Villa Highlands Reserve 24
8, Villa Aviana 08
9, Villa Highlands Reserve 151
10, Villa Emerald Island 97
So, how do you fancy enjoying the sunny, warm climate that most holidaymakers experience every year? You could even plan to visit ‘that’ amusement park that everyone goes on about. Oh, and because our Orlando properties can sleep both small and large groups, you could take the whole family or share the experience with some friends.
Visit our Villa Parade Florida Holidays for further details.